Friday, June 8, 2007

Awful Wedding Picture

Click pics to enlarge
You're probably looking at this couple of happy newlyweds to be (June 30th, congrats guys) and thinking, "Ah, they don't look so awful."

Of course, you haven't had to drive a drunk off her ass Sue home, being yelled at and assaulted for such misdeeds as stopping at a red light, or refusing to go the wrong way down a one way street.

And you've probably never had Ted try to sell you a crappy old Apple IIe. "Oh Keith, it's a sweet machine man. It's got a floppy drive dude and Oregon Trails. Hell, since we're friends I'll even throw in the cassete tape drive and some bitchin' tapes I made with my band back in High School. Killer shit man."

But mostly, you don't realize how lame this picture of Sue and Ted is because you haven't yet compared it to the coolest wedding picture ever. And Sue knows, she KNOWS that they're not living up to their potental, as it was Sue herself that sent me the Confederate Wedding Picture showing me just how beautiful matrimony is really meant to be:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I have that exact same dress!
So much for being original. At least I still have my confederate flag ball gag and gimp gear to separate me from the crowd.